Friday, August 14, 2009

I Heart Cupcakes

I am always on the lookout for new (delicious) cupcake spots...so I was really excited when I discovered on this blog, that a new cupcakery, Frostings, was opening in Lake Forest!!




I rushed down the next day and treated the family to this...(excuse the half eaten one!) Now, I am not a true connoisseur of cupcakes (because I will eat almost any that is handed to me) but these were pretty good...moist and not too sweet frosting. And boy are they pretty...




And I had this super cute plate, from a sweet friend, to put this"Birthday" cupcake on! Yum.



OH! And they open at 7 am for breakfast...how much better can it get??

1 comment:

  1. Katie, are these better than Sprinkles? I will have to look it up the next time I am down there, like Friday. See you on Saturday. Looking forward to it Birthday girl......30 years old!!!!!

    ReplyDelete