Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Reading {Frenzy}.

I go through phases of reading...it goes like this:

Read
or
Watch TV (Don't read)

For the last two weeks I've been reading...and reading...book to book to book.

It all started with this book:



Great book .

And in no certain order these followed:

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Dear John by (yes) Nicholas Sparks
Sundays At Tiffany's by James Patterson
Loving Frank: A Novel by Nancy Horan

I think there were more. I can't really remember.

I need to go read now.



PS: I am not neglecting my motherly duties (normally). It's night time. Oh and nap time too.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO READ! I have been choosing the computer at night. Photo mostly. I haven't watched tv in forever, but I am the same way. It is either TV or books usually, although lately it has been photo or cleaning. =/ One of these days after I finish my stack of books, you will have to lend me some of yours, ok?

    ReplyDelete