Saturday, December 3, 2011

currently...

I saw this on Casey's blog the other day, but I've also seen it pop up other places too.  I thought it would be fun for me, fun for you and even more fun as a way to keep up with blogging. 

Obsessing over: Advent, finishing a "secret santa" gift, Pinterest, red nails, and Christmas movies.

Working on: ideas for upcoming birthdays, above "secret santa" package, a new look for my blog, and dinner.

Thinking about: whether or not I will ever finish my quilt, how to be a better mama, moving, and a latte.

Anticipating: Christmas, spiritual growth, moving, Christmas Eve traditions, bedtime.

Listening to: 2 babies breathing, 1 husband snoring 

Drinking: nothing. :(

Wishing for: Lightroom :), ways to give more, spiritual growth, a move for our family, less whining, more fun.

2 comments: