Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Love...

...hearing Aidan counting...
...Aidan reading books on his beanbag...
...hearing the garage door open...
...watching Sofia find her hands...
...baby coos...
...cooking...
...baking...
...cupcakes!...
...chocolate...
...Italy...
...being pregnant...
...that i have been blessed with safe/easy pregnancies and deliveries!...
...watching Aidan play by himself...
...diamonds AND pearls...
...photographs...
...that my husband is finally a man of God even though i am severly lacking in getting to church!..
...Starbucks gift cards...
...driving on the tollroad and watching the ocean peak out over the horizon-a total California experience for me...
...that Aidan call the balcony a "backyard" since its the only one we have...
...that I'm a breastfeeding mama...
...how incredibly strong my babies are from the get go...
...that my 2 month old laughs...

No comments:

Post a Comment