Monday, June 15, 2009

Look what came in the mail today...

All of this delicious Katie Jump Rope...



Yes, I got it off the internet...after someone (Leslie) talked me into doing this. I have seriously been dying for this fabric and of course it is discontinued since I got into this sewing game SO late...I still didn't get the green circle dot that I absolutely LOVE but I got blue. That will do. Anyways, I thought this to be MY perfect choice for a quilt. Of course, I have no idea when I will even think about starting.

2 comments:

  1. yeahh!!! Oh that will be beyond darling... seriously...
    I did a couple dresses for Ry today.

    hey are you guys ready for pie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Jump Rope is a very particular favorite of mine...and yes Leslie, I am ready for pie.

    Can't wait to see what you create out of that gorgeous pile Katie.

    ReplyDelete