Monday, June 8, 2009

New opportunities...

Well today was a very exciting day...2 new things happened!

1. We spent time with our 3 year old nephew that we have never met before (long story)
2. I was given the opportunity to sell some sewing things in a little boutique owned by his mom!

So so so super exciting. I'll be able to make a little bit of money on the side. I'm thinking burpies, changing pads/diaper, wipes holders, bibs, onesies, tees, nursing covers and crayon rolls to start! Very ambitious, I know, but I'm too excited! Just a couple of each at first to see what happens.

I guess I get to start shopping for fabric again! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. fun fun fun... You'll do great!! So glad thats working out for you.. FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh! You are my kinda girl!
    Just a suggestion, start out a little bit slower..... I do remember you have TWO under the age of three!
    Crazy girl!
    I am so excited for you. I know how wonderful it is to be able to create something someone will adore, I am glad you and I can share this gift of sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete