Monday, May 17, 2010

1 Year Old {Take 2}

I have lots of pictures that I would love to share so I decided to do an extra post for Miss Sofia's first birthday bash! Even though it was quite small...just a couple handfuls of people...I knew I wanted to go all out...and all out in PINK! I decided on a "sweets" party for my sweet...which is definitely quite interesting because our kids (especially her) rarely get sweets. Can you say sugar high for Aidan?!! Without further ado...here are some sweet :) pics...

some beautiful poms...my new favorite accessory...


White chocolate covered marshmallows tinted pink...with pink M&M's... I also did pretzel rods dipped in the same chocolate...and those were YUMMY.



a pic of the table...which was filled with all treats pink...strawberries, above marshmallows, pretzels, pink gummy hearts, bagels with strawberry cream cheese, heart shaped PB & J sammies, raspberry filled cake, and vegan vanilla cupcakes...OH and pink rock candy mainly for visual effects. But I left the picture taking up to Jason and I seem to be missing some party details. :(



Horrible night before picture of the cake...












Treat bags with cutout cookies (a ONE and S for Sofia) made from my Nana's recipe...




little party favors...










Goodnight...! Poor tired girl.

2 comments: