Sunday, May 9, 2010

{Happy Mother's Day}


Mother's Day started with a yummy breakfast made by my hubby...




Delicious Dutch Baby with fresh berries, whipped cream and powdered sugar. I may have had a mimosa (maybe)...a treat for sure...

Breakfast was followed by lots of timeouts...isn't this supposed to be my day off?! I was definitely feeling sorry for myself until I came across this post from one of my regular reads...guess I'm not the only one. HA. I'm with her...I definitely need to instill in my children the value of celebrating "special" days!

Luckily it turned around by dinner (barely)...just in time for Aidan and Daddy to make HOMEMADE raviolis with sun dried tomatoes and prociutto. YUM.

Can you believe not one pic of me and my kiddos?? I guess it's a good thing since I didn't make it out of my jammies all day. But here are a couple of them...because they sure look cute in their jammies!



1 comment: