Monday, May 10, 2010

The Big 3. (really 3.5)










That's right...I'm THREE! (or 4 or 6)





Hmmm...what are you like? (Well you are now 3 and a half so I'll tell you what life is like now.) Ugh...you are hard. With a capital H. :) I'm sure it could be worse...in fact everyone says how sweet and well mannered you are. So thank you God... You spend a lot (A LOT) of time in Time Out... You don't like it (at all)... you scream and cry....so hopefully (?) its working...just really slowly. You run when you're in trouble...just like Curious George. You don't usually like to share with your sister...you like to take things from her...you like to walk so close behind her so that you can sneakily knock her down... this is normally while we are watching. Sometimes when we're not watching you will play side by side together...so sweet. I really wish for you to be BEST friends. (Is that possible?) You LOVE people, love kids, you are so social. You talk SO much...its incredible. I remember when I used to beg for you to talk so that I could understand you. You are really sweet...you love hugs and kisses...you love to hold hands with your (girl)friends. You listen really well (until you DON'T)...I'm beginning to give it over to the idea that it's the 3 thing. I sure hope it gets better...we're almost half way there! Until then...I envision a lot more time outs...pray for less yelling (by ME!) {gasp} ... hopefully a lot more trips to the park...because you seem to do better when we are not at home.

Love you, my BIG boy.

1 comment: